Sunday, April 02, 2006

Still here

Still in Yorks, but have snuck away while the fam is watching some Harry Potter film to get here. I'm a friggin' crack addict and the blog is my crack, baby -- I can't handle a break!

Now at Mil's place with Fillee, Boy and Bil2 and his wife Sil and their sons, Zebedee, Dougal and Dylan. Actually had a really nice lunch and while Bil2 and Sil are doing the dishes, Boy and I are not. It's nice being the young marrieds of the family, as we can be completely irresponsible. Bil2 and Sil might actually be enjoying doing the dishes as it gets them away from their demon spawn, but that's another story...

I want you to know that I am safe and have not been made to do needless walks in the rain. The Boy did walk over the moor from Fil's place to Mil's place and I did not go with him as it was, surprise, surprise, pissing it down. Bad Wife Thing To Do #1. Bad Wife Thing To Do #2 as to be blog instead of hang out with fam, but we will ignore that, won't we?

And know things haven't been too bad. I'm manic when it comes to hanging out with family, or at least Boy's family. I think we are getting much more used to each other, so interactions are not as strained as I remember and portray. The comedy aspect is not there when I admit that I like my in-laws, which I really do.

As I am on Mil's PC with its cute little antiquated dial-up service, I am limited to what I can do. I have a few pictures that are amusing, but I don't think I'll be able to upload them until I get home. Until then, my friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home