Friday, June 03, 2011

Desert Island Discs: the decision

Voting closed suckers, but amazingly I got mine in on Wednesday. Here's what I finally choose:
  • Nightswimming by REM
  • Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
  • SpottiOttiDopalicious by OutKast
  • Don't look back in anger by Oasis
  • How do you want it? by 2Pac
  • Set adrift on memory bliss by PM Dawn
  • Shadowboxer by Fiona Apple
  • Tramp by Otis Redding and Carla Thomas

The last one came from no where, huh? I didn't have it on my shortlist, but it's always been a favourite of mine. Just realised that three of these acts are from Georgia (REM, Otis Redding, and OutKast). Hmmmm...

Shit, now that I think about it, I really wish I included 10000 Maniacs' These are the days!

Och, well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home