Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Whats up nigga? (or, Is anybody out there?)

Decided to scroll down, looking for exciting the comments from yous!

Ah.

I guess I am just writing to hear myself talk.

Well, here's another way to ignore me: I've signed up for myspace.com. This was on the urging of an old high school pal, though the kick up the pants had to be from a girl I play volleyball with. So I joined but I'm still not sure what it entails. Volleyball Pal said its a way for all your friends to keep in touch with you. I don't have friends, I replied. Oh, she said, shutting up.

Apparently, if you sign up and become my friend (ha ha, I'm making you make our friendship official), then we can leave stupid messages for my own page's forum. Yipee! I've checked out my best friend's brother's myspace pages. Generally, people just seem to leave messages like, "Whats up nigga?" (Yes, with no apostrophe) Please know that my best friend and her brothers are not black, not even mixed with. I guess that's some thing whiteys are saying to each other over there to amuse themselves. Sorry, I'm not up on American culture so good. I guess you would be justified in leaving me messages such as the above, though it might need to be modified to "Whaz up half-nigga?" or "Wotsup hapa-nigga?", or something like that.

Going on about my best friend's brother, the younger one apparently has 141 friends. I don't think I've ever known 141 people in my life! He's 17 and of course, very deep. I have to give you the URL to a song he wrote because it kills me. I have the permission of his sister for this -- well, when I told her I was going to do this, she couldn't reply for laughing so hard. However, it is "copyrighted", so "dont steal it" (quote from him). I'll give him his props -- it was written by Richard Moore, 2004. Take a deep breath. (He was feeling a bit depressed when he wrote it: the emoticon lets us know)

Myspace.com is just another thing for me to keep up with, with that, the blog, email, the mobile. It might prove to be more of a bother than it's worth, but I'll give it a shot. My best friend's brother was giving me myspace tutorials on Skype. Now I have a song on myspace, too! I've uploaded pictures and filled in my profile. Soon enough, I'll learn how to actually communicate with other people.

Ah, I can't wait for all my nigga greetings! Peace out fools!

There are cute new pics of the dogs. Click on the Photos! link to the left. Did I mention they were adorable photos?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home