Thursday, April 06, 2006

So much to say, so much to say

Sorry I've been away friends. Maybe in my absence, your heart has grown fonder? Can I hope such a thing?

Mil came back with us from Yorkshire. I left with the dogs three hours before Boy and Mil so that I could get to training. I raced home to clean the filthy flat the best I could before I rushed off to practice. Mil still spent most of her two days cleaning our flat. Sigh. How embarrassing.

So much has happened since we left that I could talk about: my trip, the shopping I've done, Mil's visit, bird flu that has infiltrated -- aye, bird flu is here and not very far from where I live (like 30 or so miles as the crow, if alive, would fly). But no, I will not talk about this, yet that is. I'm going to spend time compiling my photo albums so you can see what I've been up to.

Here's a little something to keep you going. It's interactive. Post your responses in the comments box (I think it should hold it). I don't really need to tell you to copy and paste this following section, putting your responses in, do I? Good, I didn't think so.


    Four jobs you have had in your life:
    1. teacher
    2. cashier at the BX
    3. "security guard" (who am I gonna keep out?)
    4. scribe/notetaker

    Four movies you would watch over and over:
    1. Roman Holiday
    2. Sabrina (the original)
    3. The Thomas Crown Affair (the remake -- it's always on some channel on the telly and I always watch it for some reason)
    4. The Breakfast Club

    Four places you have lived:
    1. Okinawa, Japan
    2. Durham, NC
    3. Triangle, VA
    4. Edinburgh, Scotland-land

    Four TV shows you love to watch:
    1. House
    2. QI (a UK quiz show not currently on)
    3. Match of the Day (football highlight show)
    4. Any sort of house makeover show

    Four places you have been on vacation:
    1. Hong Kong
    2. Cayman Islands
    3. Rome
    4. Hawaii

    Four web sites I visit daily:
    1. Myspace/Blogger (to do the same thing)
    2. Boondocks
    3. IMDb
    4. Fifa World Cup (trying to get tickets) or The Hunger Site (ok, it's six -- so what?)

    Four of my favourite foods:
    1. Dim sum
    2. Japanese food
    3. Tapas (Spanish version of dim sum)
    4. Mil's cooking

    Four places I would rather be right now:
    1. Barcelona
    2. On the beach/some place sunny and warm
    3. In bed
    4. In a restaurant, having a nice meal

    Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
    1. You
    2. You
    3. You
    4. You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home