Thursday, May 25, 2006

Me 1, them 1

Today Trondell solved a page of subtraction problems only counting back. I've been at it for months. On the same day, my group of girls couldn't count by tens despite going over this for months. What is it with clueless girls? Why do we let girls think it's ok to be stupid? I told them not to give me the answer, only how they got their answer. Silence. We are doing a disservice to these lies when we got teach and encourage them to think. Just as I write this, I had a kid yell in my face when I rebuked her friend for his behaviour toward me. Kids here: no ability to problem solve but sure as hell can be a fucking pain in the arse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Saturday 10 June 2006 at 16:01:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home