Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A bit random, but you know me

So I've been leaving my new job early nearly every afternoon. Why? Well, it's not because I'm miserable. I love the place and I'm the happiest I've been, professionally, in a long, long time. I'm in full-time, permanent employment, have my own space (a gigormous classroom -- rare in my trade), and it's all only a 25-minute commute away.

I've been scurrying off each day to attend Continued Professional Development courses -- CPD, to those of you not in the know. Tonight, iMovie. I basically decided to go cos I had been fiddling about with it at home and couldn't get the daggone thing to work. Now, I'm even more likely to not get the thing to work, having so much info crammed into my head in a 2-hour session. Anyway, this is what I came up with after all my work.

Well, I did say this was going to be a bit random, so here's the next odd bit: my birthday invite. Boy's friend Roofer made it up for me! I cropped out my address and what not, just in case it doesn't seem like its right size. Looking at my ultra-cool invitation, I'm so excited, I could scream and piss myself.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I's readin' it.

Your loyal herband

Thursday 5 October 2006 at 23:54:00 BST  
Blogger Zandra Towns said...

I've always like that picture of you. You were the pretty baby. "SUCH A PRETTY BABY!! KISSY, KISSY, KISSY!"

Friday 6 October 2006 at 02:25:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home