Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's my own fault anyway

So I've gotten back in touch with Yukiko, a friend from high school, via Twitter. It was crazy, cos I like never talked to this bird but then when I sent out my Twitter invite, she joined immediately. It's actually been really nice in a way. I don't know 'bout you, but when I get back in touch with people from the past, I feel the need to catch them back up on the mindless minutiae of my life, year by year. The thing with Yuki is that since we were only communicating via Twitter -- with their 140 character limit -- there was no way to recount our missed past in great detail. You just have to move on, talk about what's going on.

I'm not sure how it came about -- whether it was my idea or her's -- but Yuki decided to create a blog. I only remember advising her that she should have a good angle with her blog -- a reason that others would want to read. So she up and did, which I was very pleased for her. The blog, Yumi's Medical Adventures, chronicles her experiences with her daughter's illness.

But then I realised she was getting a huge amount of comments from friends of her's and her daughters. Am I awful for feeling a bit green? But then, she's written everyday of the nearly three weeks she's had the blog. And I've written... bugger all. Anyway, please, do read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home