Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yish

I woke up this morning, my stomach rumbling in not a good way. It was accompanied with a naseated feeling. Let me tell you, the gift I left my friend Mr Toilet wasn't so nice. Was the brie off? Didn't cook last night's bacon enough? Anyway, I hope it's temporary, cos I have a busy day today.

Today is the Boy and my dad's birthday. I bought Boy some new running shoes and a pair of snazzy trainers. Originally, I purchased black Chuck Taylor's, but when we took them back to exchange them for smaller ones, he saw a different pair and we got them. I'm being slack about birthdays, which I hate. I love my birthday being celebrated, but I haven't done much for the Boy, and nothing for my dad. It makes me feel really sad knowing what a slack-ass I am. See, the thing is, I really do think a lot about these things. But then I convince myself I have plenty of time to execute my razor-sharp and cunning plans, as doing things too early has no impact. But then, never doing nothin' has zero impact. I apologise to everyone who's birthday I've been slack about. Send me your birthday (that's the other problem -- clueless about half of y'alls birthday) and I'll be better about marking it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baa, humbug

Tuesday 21 February 2006 at 08:23:00 GMT  
Blogger Autumn said...

Indeed my friend, indeed.

Tuesday 21 February 2006 at 14:26:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home