Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hell update

After clicking an absurd amount of time, I finally received a message that there are no longer sufficient numbers of tickets for Brazil v Australia. Unlike them, I did cotton on to this about half an hour ago.

Choices now? I don't think I can really call them choices, do you?
  • Tunisia v Saudi Arabia - obstructed view only (o.v.)
  • Ecuador v Costa Rica - o.v.
  • Saudi Arabia v Ukraine - o.v.
  • Paraguay v Trinadad and Tobago - o.v.
  • Iran v Angola - o.v. and regular
  • Ukraine v Tunisia - plenty of those buggers, although only o.v.

Well, at least I can say that these last (nearly) 7 hours haven't been in vain. I've learned that George Foreman has no fingerprints. People don't think much of the Dutch. And you have so much joy to read from me, which is really the most important thing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

Okay, the George Forman comment was COMPLETELY out of the blue What does that mean!? So are you going to a game or not?

Friday 17 February 2006 at 01:05:00 GMT  
Blogger Autumn said...

It means I was reading very weird shit online and apparently, George Foreman has no fingerprints.

And to answer the second question, not.

Friday 17 February 2006 at 09:39:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home