Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm trying

After coming home early from work with a sore throat, I watched a TV show about a couple attempting to pay off their £100K mortgage in 2 years. He pledged to work harder to earn more commissions in his sales job and set up a holiday letting website. She expanded her dog walking business to include bringing on more dog walkers and the sales of high quality dog products and the creation a website selling the goods. They often worked late into the night to try to achieve their goals.

And after watching their saga, I hoovered the living room.

Gotta start somewhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

That;s right you! GO Girl!!

You make me laugh so hard.

Also, I feel like I'm taking an eye test every time I post a comment here.
ZGTCBML. . . What the fuck.

Tuesday 30 January 2007 at 00:32:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home