Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Videos to enjoy

Just a few videos that I might not have shown before. This first silent one is from our last year's summer holiday in Corsica. It was just so beautiful there and kinda reminded me of Okinawa.



This next video is of my nephews (sons of BIL2). Nothing major going on, rather normal family interaction. But doesn't the youngest have the biggest head you've ever seen?



The following video starring my ever obedient pup, Samantha, is silent one, but you'll get the point quick enough.



And this last one is the most recent, again featuring Samantha, this time with my niece A, having a bit of fun. Samantha shows that she's a bit mixed up in how she behaves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

Your dog humping the blanket is very funny. Your giggling in the background makes it even funnier.

Wednesday 25 July 2007 at 18:03:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home