Monday, January 25, 2010

Here's a guessing game

For some reason, I always find M watching "Mr and Mrs" when I come in and he's been all alone (Americans: "Mr and Mrs" is like the British version of the "Newlywed Game"). I guess there's worse things he could be watching. I guess there's worse things he could be doing too.

So we decided to ask some of the questions to each other. M's now trying to guess my favourite restaurant. He's actually said quite a few ones I did like: The Kitchin; Diner 7; No 1 Sushi Bar; The Mosque diner; Cosmic Cantina/Torrero's; Blue Nile; any place I've ever had dim sum.

Now, I'd like it to be known that 1) I had to come up with my choice of favourite restaurant fairly quickly; 2) I thought about my favourite place to eat, rather than my favourite restaurant. Bottom line: my choice is pretty shite and when he heard it (cos he was never going to guess it), he was really disappointed. He could even be considering divorce.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorna and Iain said...

Gregs? I know you love your steak bakes!

Tuesday 26 January 2010 at 10:24:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home