Monday, October 26, 2009

Does no one else see it?

I know this is slightly TMZish, but I have said this for a very long time and Boy does not believe me. So I put it before you - don't they look, like, crazy-the-same?

A young Alfonso Ribero (AKA, Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and yes, this is the cover to his album!)



Manchester United footballer Nani


PS - Ha ha to Manchester United for losing to Liverpool! They were sitting ducks, for God's sake! You could have be the death knell to Benitez. Suckers!

4 Comments:

Blogger lornaandiain said...

I want to follow you!!!
Add the gadget!

BTW, where did you get the 'subscribe me' gadget? I want that for mine!

Tuesday, 27 October 2009 at 21:24:00 GMT  
Blogger lornaandiain said...

ps - LOVE your Carlton chat. You're no right!!!!!

Tuesday, 27 October 2009 at 21:25:00 GMT  
Blogger Autumn said...

I don't know anything about this following business so you'll have to lead me to this gadget I must obtain.

My 'subscribe me' thing came from feedblitz.com

Happy blogging kid.

Tuesday, 27 October 2009 at 22:59:00 GMT  
Blogger lornaandiain said...

When you're on you dashboard, click on layout. You can then click on add gadget and 'follow me' is one of the top 20 gadgets. I think. Big up the Jets II. Still can't beleive you beat Su. I want a blog report on THAT!!!!

xx

Thursday, 29 October 2009 at 21:49:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home