Monday, October 26, 2009

Does no one else see it?

I know this is slightly TMZish, but I have said this for a very long time and Boy does not believe me. So I put it before you - don't they look, like, crazy-the-same?

A young Alfonso Ribero (AKA, Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and yes, this is the cover to his album!)



Manchester United footballer Nani


PS - Ha ha to Manchester United for losing to Liverpool! They were sitting ducks, for God's sake! You could have be the death knell to Benitez. Suckers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lorna and Iain said...

I want to follow you!!!
Add the gadget!

BTW, where did you get the 'subscribe me' gadget? I want that for mine!

Tuesday 27 October 2009 at 21:24:00 GMT  
Blogger Lorna and Iain said...

ps - LOVE your Carlton chat. You're no right!!!!!

Tuesday 27 October 2009 at 21:25:00 GMT  
Blogger Autumn said...

I don't know anything about this following business so you'll have to lead me to this gadget I must obtain.

My 'subscribe me' thing came from feedblitz.com

Happy blogging kid.

Tuesday 27 October 2009 at 22:59:00 GMT  
Blogger Lorna and Iain said...

When you're on you dashboard, click on layout. You can then click on add gadget and 'follow me' is one of the top 20 gadgets. I think. Big up the Jets II. Still can't beleive you beat Su. I want a blog report on THAT!!!!

xx

Thursday 29 October 2009 at 21:49:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home