Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hubris? Stupidity?

I am so tired and I've only just arisen -- it's just turned 7 AM. I went to bed around 11.45 PM, the same time I would have gone to bed last week during my holiday. The only change is that I'm waking up two hours earlier. I know I shouldn't bargain with God, but I will anyway. God, if I make it though the day, I promise to give up crack. I'll never do the stuff again. Forget the fact I've never done the stuff, but I promise I'll never do it again. Ah, the sleep on the bus on the way home will be sooooooo nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger svetlana said...

you got me ROLLIN'!

Wednesday 19 April 2006 at 12:12:00 BST  
Blogger Autumn said...

Why, thank you, thank you very much. Haw, haw, haw.

Wednesday 19 April 2006 at 17:08:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home