Friday, February 02, 2007

My funk

I'm in the winter blues?

I feel a bit out of sorts. I was just on myspace, looking at all of my friends (I can say that with confidence as I've met about 93% of them and keep in touch with about 4% -- if that ain't friendship, I don't know what the hell is). Everyone's picture has changed! I feel old and tatty.

I'm sick again. Now I have some sinus thing. To use British words, I have catarrh (a sinus drip) which makes me feel all bunged up (stuffy). I started back at school by taking nearly the whole of the first week off due to a stomach bug. A week after recovering, I was still not eating proper meals, which I think brought this on. I'm in an illness rut too!

I need pity and lots of it. I promise later I'll give it back to you. I'll just borrow your sympathy. Anyone?

2 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

You poor thin, I'm so sorry you fell like crap. I would say yes you do have the winter blues. You should rest when you can and drink lots of fluids. Also take a multi vitamin. I know you don't have any in the house, so have your hubby pick some up for you. I hope you feel better in no time. we can't have you feelin bad cause then who would light up the world with all your cheeriness. love you.


there that better. Pity and some pick up talk. my job as sister is done. I'm planning a Mari Gras themed suprise party for Bill. Any Suggestions?

Friday 2 February 2007 at 15:37:00 GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor baby. poor poor baby. get lots of rest and drink soup and feel better soon. poor sweet autumn. poor poor baby.

Saturday 3 February 2007 at 05:34:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home