Monday, September 10, 2007

An echo

So I get a message. I have one missed call on my moby from my sister. She never calls me. I am worried, all sorts of ideas running through my head. Though having trouble getting through to her as I am travelling by train, I do talk to her. "Your last blog... " she doesn't use the word pathetic, but she does say this: So middle school.

Oooo, I don't know what hit me my friends. Mostly a crisis of confidence. Like my pal "dumping" me. Like starting my masters and feeling completely overwhelmed and incompetent. Like feeling scared and nervous about doing this all on my own, with none of my peeps. I am a very good worrier, I am.

I have a few responses from the last blog. Right now, I can't bear to read them. I can't bear to have a reflection of my silliness and hysteria in your words. I deeply love and appreciate people responding, especially as it seems that I haven't given a toss about you and your activities in ages. I will read your answers soon, I promise.

Nonetheless, I'm still thinking of packing the blog in. I can't be concise! I'm thinking of only doing Twitter and the moblog. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop frigging moaning! You're coming out with me tonight...or more like I'm coming out with you. Isn't that something to be totally overjoyed at?!
Macca.

xx

Monday 10 September 2007 at 11:48:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home