Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Ball of procrastination

I have my reports to hand in tomorrow -- a summary of the year's progress. I have an infinite number of pupils and I have only done infinity minus 5 reports. I will be here forever!

Thus, everything else is very important. Writing to you, listening to every story in a series about one-room school houses in the US on NPR (go to it by clicking here, if you'd like), leaving silly comments to other people on MySpace (Or would it be TheirSpace? Others'Space?), reading people.com. Oh... if you'll excuse me...

I'm back. Britney's fat (again), Jude and Sienna are back together, and Halle goes to the drugstore like the rest of us. A very necessary stop to people.com. Soon enough, I will be defrosting the fridge and cleaning the windows.

This is obviously a problem and I need your help. You can help the procrastination in several ways:
  1. Email me so I will have respond.
  2. Leave a comment on the thousands of blogs that I have (moblog, this one, etc.)
  3. Ring me up with Skype. What, you don't have it? Funny you should say that. It's the perfect time for me to help you get it.
  4. Leave me a message with Odeo. You can be the first person to do it. How do you do this?
    • Go the the bubble on the sidebar that says 'Send me Odeo'.
    • Click it.
    • Record an audio message that I can hear later. Or now, preferably.
  1. Leave a comment or message for me MySpace. What, you're not on MySpace? Funny you should say that...
  2. Get in contact the old fashion way: call. (But only to the mobile. The home phone is fucked up due to some dodgy batteries I bought.)
Did you think this was going to be a list on how to help me past the procrastination? I need your help to maintain this level disinterest in my work. You silly, silly people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

GET BACK TO WORK!!
pssst...you boss is looking over your shoulder.
I won't love you if you don't get your work done.

I kid, I kid. Your level of work is great....For Me to Poop On!!!!

atw, congrats on the new job. Amah told me all about the visit with your parents and my family. sounds like you had fun.

Autumn get back to work! love ya

Thursday 1 June 2006 at 01:34:00 BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever finish?

Friday 9 June 2006 at 16:42:00 BST  
Blogger Autumn said...

Yeh, I finished. Got the reports and other things that I didn't mention (the new job application) done.

Barely.

(Just kidding.)

Saturday 10 June 2006 at 10:43:00 BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Saturday 10 June 2006 at 16:02:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home