Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Weird dreams

I rarely remember my dreams, so I have to share from last night.

I'm in a race, like an all-terrain type, fell-running thing. Except I'm wearing Doc Martens. Somehow, I pass everyone when we get to the uphill section. Then on the way back down, this girl from my volleyball team starts to gain ground and I only when by throwing one Doc Marten-shod foot over the finishing line. It was a very short course, but we were all running it like we it was a long distance course.

I also dreamt that I was in another race, this time properly attired. After the race, I hung out with this girl I went to uni with and that I have no contact with anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like it means you will get where you need to go by being yourself. i.e. yourself that rebelliously wore here docs to graduation...or should i say 'hid' them under the choir pew. my momma still talks about that. you would be sad to hear that my little shoe five yen was finally lost when my purse was stolen...it had been on my key chain for 12 years. hope you still have yours!

Friday 5 May 2006 at 01:40:00 BST  
Blogger Autumn said...

Still have my ¥5. I think I would be gutted and past consolation if I lost it little coin.

Friday 5 May 2006 at 17:00:00 BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home