Friday, February 16, 2007

The joys of doing nothing

It's nine minutes past one. I'm in my living room, writing this blog whilst trying to enter a contest on a TV gameshow. Behind my block of flats, the warehouses are being torn down to build new flats. I feel the tremors when the big crane drops things.



I bought this mirror in the saleroom yesterday for £18. I'd been looking for mirror for over the mantel for ages. Isn't the shape cool? Now I remove the rug that I hung over the fireplace to have something in the space, which you can see in the picture.



Life is good, innit? She's got no complaints.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zandra Towns said...

I like the mirror. I to have nothing to do today. I'mgoing to play my computer game Caesar IV and then go shopping for a friends borhtday present. Gift card from Victoria's Secret I think. Yeah life is good. Or was that irony? I'm REALLY bad at irony.

Friday 16 February 2007 at 15:16:00 GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home